Helping Bring Clarity to Your Decision-Making Process
A simple way to work through your decision to start coaching is to walk through your past and current business concerns and ask yourself if you have the concepts to solve them now or in the future. Start by answering the following questions:
- Are prospects engaging you or agreeing to do business with you before you do any planning work for them? One of our endorsees said, “The majority of my new clients agree to move their assets over to our firm before we have offered them alternative investments to their current plan.” -Dave L., VA
- Do you have an effective “branded” or unique selling proposition that makes you demonstrably unique and different which clearly separates you from other financial services professionals and motivates people to want to meet with you or refer others to you?
- Can you empower your prospects to discover critical facts specific to tax, estate, and investment problems that affluent prospects are unaware they are facing so they can see the benefit of engaging you or hiring you for proper planning?
- Do you have a concept to employ today to help prospects move forward if they are stuck in the “wait and see”, “get back to even” or “think about it” mentality?
- Do you have specific techniques to immediately employ that will raise your average case size, shorten your sales time per case, and dramatically raise your closing ratio?
- If a prospect or client goes through several meetings with you and makes a decision not to move forward with your recommendation, do you know if that decision may have been based on emotion, misinformation or misconception rather than facts and logic?
- If it was not based on facts and logic, did you fulfill your duty to them, especially in a fiduciary capacity?
- Do you have the concepts and wording to fix this problem as well as to implement and effectively communicate your message to get better results on marketing efforts as well as empower a much higher level of referrals from clients, professionals and organizations?
“Even if you’re on the right track,
you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” –Will Rogers
This is your opportunity to create the kind of practice you’ve always dreamed about. This is your chance to leverage the success and wisdom of hundreds of top advisors around the country (Read their endorsements), bypassing years of costly trial and error, and fulfill your duty and obligation to prospects and clients. This is your Window of Opportunity. What are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started!